- Personal branding of the founding duo and positioning of simpleclub as a thought leader in the EduTech sector in the German-speaking market;
- Creation of brand awareness for companies and products; and placement of expert topics on digital education.
Apps, online tools, learning communities, and technologies in the education sector are as diverse as learning itself. It is with us from early years support to adult education. It is precisely this diversity as well as the different framework conditions and actors that make EduTech an exciting subject – but it is also one that requires explanation. With regards to communication, this means that it must be tailored to individuals and target groups. And that’s exactly what we do at PIABO. Thanks to our long-standing expertise in this area, we know how to take the relevant stakeholders and frameworks into account and are familiar with the important touchpoints. This enables us to provide information, build trust, and help to establish digital education solutions.
With more than one million users per month, simpleclub is the most popular learning app among pupils in Germany.
- Interviews with quotes from the founders in national, business, daily, and start-up media, including Handelsblatt, Tagesspiegel, and WiWo Gründer
- Placement of founders in the “Forbes under 30” and “Business Punk Watchlist 2021” rankings
- Regular background talks with key journalists in the fields of education, business, and digitalization
- Product features in consumer and tech media, including ComputerBild and Welt
- Focus on the founder and success story of simpleclub, including the development of a communications strategy
- Organizing interviews and background discussions with the founders in national daily, business, and startup media
- Placement of founders as speakers at relevant events
- Dissemination of product news and financing reports
- Personal Branding
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Speaking Opportunities