We are the German press office for GitHub and are responsible for strategic media relations in the German-speaking market. This includes positioning GitHub spokespeople, organizing and assisting with interviews, background discussions and panel meetings, arranging and writing guest articles. We also organize and go on a media trip to the GitHub Universe developer conference once a year.
GitHub is the largest platform for open-source software and a place for developers to program, collaborate, and network with the global developer community, whether they are students who are about to write their first line of code or companies working with teams around the world.
Publications in national top-tier business, general interest, tech, and developer media
- Placement of interviews with GitHub spokespeople in general interest and business media
- Establishing and further developing media contacts with national business, general interest, tech, and developer media
- Placement of guest articles written by GitHub spokespeople in developer and tech media
- Placement of keynotes at leading sector events, including the DLD
- Organizing and conducting media tours at the GitHub Satellite and GitHub Universe developer conferences
- Communications support at the GitHub Satellite and GitHub Universe developer conferences
- Media Relations
- Media Tour
- Speaking Opportunities
- Corporate Communications
- Product PR
- Strategy Development