- Market launch in Europe: We took on a temporary leadership role for communications and action in Europe for Lime
- This included the selection and involvement of agencies, briefing, and coordination of country-specific activities, monitoring and analysis
- When Lime was launched, we handled communications for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, Portugal and the Netherlands. In addition to PR agencies, public affairs agencies were involved in some instances
With its e-scooters, Lime aims to fundamentally rethink mobility in cities and on campuses. The company’s fleet of stationless bikes, e-bikes (Lime-E), and e-pedal scooters (Lime-S) offers a greener, more efficient, and more affordable means of transport that makes urban mobility more sustainable. By partnering with local stakeholders and systematically deploying an on-demand fleet fitted with GPS, wireless technology, and self-activating locks, Lime is making the first and last mile of public transport faster, cheaper, and healthier for riders. Lime is funded by leading Silicon Valley VC company Andreessen Horowitz and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
More than 500 articles in leading national, business, and lifestyle publications, including Die Zeit, FAZ, Spiegel, WirtschaftsWoche and Handelsblatt.
- Strategic planning, organization, and support of the launch campaign with interviews for Caen Contee, VP of Marketing, BD, & International Expansion, as well as for Roman Balzan, Marketing Manager for Europe and the respective country managers with important journalists, in order to announce plans for the market launch in Zurich, Frankfurt, and Berlin and explain Lime’s approach and the services it provides
- Inviting important editors to the headquarters in Los Angeles for a CEO roundtable
- Creation of repositories for crisis situations
- Launching a broad-based campaign for European Mobility Week in eight countries
- Developing thought leadership through guest articles, speaker placements (including MWC Barcelona, Slush Conference Helsinki, and TechCrunch Disruptive)
- Lifestyle campaigns, including for major local events
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Speaking Opportunities
- Crisis Communications
- Media Training