- Development and execution of the consumer and corporate PR strategy for momox GmbH with its medimops and ubup brands
- Preparation of the subject schedule for placements in lifestyle, business, national and local general interest media
- Positioning the CEO as the company’s spokesperson
Momox GmbH is Europe’s leading re-commerce provider. The digital company based in Berlin buys used books, media items, and clothing at a fixed price. After a comprehensive quality inspection, the items are resold in the company’s online shops medimops and ubup, as well as in online marketplaces. Since its foundation in 2004, momox has purchased and resold more than 220 million items. The company currently has more than 750,000 active sellers who regularly sell used books, media items, and clothing to momox. In 2019, momox generated an annual turnover of €250 million. It is the world’s largest trader of second-hand goods on Amazon and the third largest on eBay.
Publications in national and regional daily newspapers, on TV, and in business, specialist and lifestyle publications, including Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Galileo, Bild, Wirtschaftswoche, Handelsblatt, and Cosmopolitan.
- Placement of interviews with the CEO
- Organization of media tours of the logistics centers
- Design and communication of representative studies
- Development and launch of data-driven (lifestyle) subjects
- Communication of company news and product development
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Lifestyle PR
- Creative Storytelling
- Data PR
- Speaking Opportunities