- Positioning the brand as an office expert and thought leader in the area of new work, especially among founders, entrepreneurs, and in their networks
- Planning, designing, and initiating innovative communications measures to reach key opinion leaders (KOL) and the media.
Since its foundation in 1950, Swiss family-run company Vitra has been using the power of good design to make sustained improvements to the quality of housing, offices, and public institutions. The main idea behind Vitra is to design innovative products and concepts with prominent designers. Developed in Switzerland, these products are distributed around the world.
- Background discussions and interviews with the media, including Business Insider, digitalkompakt, and Perspective Daily
- KOL trip with ten exclusive participants from the start-up and new work scene with the aim of establishing and expanding a strong network
- Several podcasts (including MitVergnügen), YouTube videos for On the Way to New Work, and numerous organic social media posts by participants
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Influencer Marketing
- Community Building