- Repositioning Tinder as a brand for and inspired by the younger generation – generation Z
- Development and execution of a consumer PR strategy for the DACH region, with a focus on nationals, dailies, lifestyle, Gen Z, tech, and general interest media, as well as their social media editorial offices
- Preparation of a subject schedule including product updates and seasonal subject ideas, as well as tailor-made pitches for editorial offices
- Responding to incoming media inquiries and coordinating interviews. Creation of influencer campaigns and influencer events, as well as community management of various platforms
Love – a question of algorithms?
Online dating platforms are becoming increasingly common in the everyday lives of singles. In Germany alone, almost 10 million people are looking for a relationship, new acquaintances, or fun chats via apps or desktop applications. The competition is booming and individual promotional strategies are reaching different target groups. But users are not only looking for security in money matters, they also want it when it comes to love. The key is to build trust.
At PIABO, experienced teams advise our clients on how to stand out from the competition in communication, convey complex security concepts in an understandable way, provide insights into the needs of target groups, and explain how matchmaking using innovative technology currently works and how each user ultimately searches in a self-guided yet contemporary manner.
Tinder is the world’s leading app for meeting new people. Tinder is available in 190 countries and more than 40 languages. Tinder is currently the world’s most lucrative non-gaming mobile app.
- 500+ (2018/19) publications in lifestyle and Gen Z media, as well as business, tech, and supraregional press, including Cosmopolitan, Glamour, bento, Süddeutsche Zeitung, SPIEGEL, RTL, VOGUE, GQ, taff, NEON, WELT, Focus, and BILD
- Growing community on Facebook and Instagram
- Increasing brand awareness towards brand for Gen Z
- Placement of interviews with the CEO and Regional Director for Europe in nationals and dailies, including SPIEGEL and SZ
- Distribution of product updates
- Preparation and distribution of data stories and study results, as well as tailor-made subject pitches, listicles, and service tips
- Community management on Facebook, Tinder, and Jodel in the DACH region
- Corporate Communications
- Lifestyle PR
- Creative Storrytelling
- Data PR
- Digital Strategy Develoment
- Social Media Management
- Social Content Production
- Community Management
- Graphic Design
- Community Buidling
- Blogger Relations