We advise Stripe on strategic and operational media relations in the German-speaking market. The positioning of the founders, the lead for the DACH and CEE regions, and other spokespeople involves organizing and assisting with interviews, as well as providing support for the thought leadership strategy
Fintech / DeFi / Crypto
Fintech and Insurtech companies are shaping the future of banking and insurance and have brought about radical change throughout the sector in recent years. Why should payments, lending, trading, and banking be more complicated than posts on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok? Why should the execution of new white label solutions and platforms take longer than a few minutes or hours? What sounds so simple is, in reality, much more complicated. The greatest challenges are the need for brand awareness, clarification, and trust building. Finance and personal data are sensitive topics. PIABO’s experienced teams advise their clients in all areas of communications, help to raise brand awareness, build and strengthen trust, and position the company as a key player in the market.
Stripe is a technology platform that large and small companies use to build and grow their online businesses. Millions of businesses, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, rely on Stripe's software tools to accept payments, expand internationally, and create new business opportunities. Since its founding in 2010, Stripe has been actively driving the evolution of online commerce, enabling new types of business models and processing payments for many of the world's most innovative companies, including Share Now, Axel Springer, Kickstarter, Shopify, Salesforce and Twitter.
- Interviews and expert articles and comments in wide-reach and relevant media and publications
- Preparation and placement of case studies and Stripe studies in international business, specialist, and supra-regional media
- Organization of appearances at conferences and virtual panels
- Organizing interviews with the lead for the DACH and CEE regions in top-tier media
- Positioning the latest stories in appropriate target media, in areas such as technology, trade, business, and verticals
- Arranging the coverage of key events
- Placement of press releases, e.g. on product updates
- Conducting and communicating studies
- Content Production
- Media Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Data Visualization