As part of our project, we assisted Green City solutions with the launch of the new CityTrees in Berlin. In addition, fire awareness had to be increased in order to reach municipalities and cities, potential partners, and investors. The focus was also on the placement of thought leadership issues.
Green City Solutions
Green City Solutions is a start-up based in Berlin with the concrete goal of improving air quality in cities. Particulate matter pollution is one of the most common causes of death in the world, and many cities and municipalities have not yet achieved their own and EU targets. Green City Solutions has developed the world’s first intelligent biofilter solution, called CityTree, to demonstrably improve air quality in urban areas. The company combines the natural air filtering capabilities of moss with state-of-the-art IoT technology.
- Comprehensive reporting in print and online media, radio, and TV
- Placement of interviews and background discussions with top-tier media (online and offline)
- Positioning as a thought leader for technical and natural filtering techniques and the improvement of air quality
- Product launch communication
- Placement and coordination of interviews with the founders on and after the day of the launch event
- Organizing background discussions with top-tier media, radio, and TV
- Handling national and international press enquiries
- (Virtual) events
- Media relations
- Speaking opportunities
- Corporate communications
- Strategy development