- Personal branding of the founding duo and positioning of simpleclub as a thought leader in the EduTech sector in the German-speaking market;
- Creation of brand awareness for companies and products; and placement of expert topics on digital education.
With more than one million users per month, simpleclub is the most popular learning app among pupils in Germany.
- Interviews with quotes from the founders in national, business, daily, and start-up media, including Handelsblatt, Tagesspiegel, and WiWo Gründer
- Placement of founders in the “Forbes under 30” and “Business Punk Watchlist 2021” rankings
- Regular background talks with key journalists in the fields of education, business, and digitalization
- Product features in consumer and tech media, including ComputerBild and Welt
- Focus on the founder and success story of simpleclub, including the development of a communications strategy
- Organizing interviews and background discussions with the founders in national daily, business, and startup media
- Placement of founders as speakers at relevant events
- Dissemination of product news and financing reports
- Personal Branding
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Speaking Opportunities